• I have read, understood and accept the Terms and Conditions.
Please view and sign your contract to complete your Service Application.
Service Application – Internet and/or Phone Services.
To complete this Service Application for Airtel AU PTY LTD (ABN 75 621 005 141) Broadband Internet Service(s) and/or Telephone Service(s), please view and sign the contract for these Services below:
Please click this link to read the Customer Service Agreement. Capitalised terms used in this Service Application have the same meaning given in the Customer Service Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree as follows:
• I agree that I have read, understood, and accept the terms and conditions of the Customer Service Agreement, and I am 18 years of age or older.
(If you are 17 years of age or younger, please call Airtel AU Sales Team on 1800 247 835 and they will talk you through some important things you need to be clear on before you can agree to the terms and conditions of the Customer Service Agreement.)
• I agree that I have read, understood and accept the terms and conditions of the ve Critical Information Summary (CIS) applicable to my Service (or Services) – copies of which are available on airtel.net.au.
• I confirm that I have sufficient means, either via regular income or personal savings and I am able to meet the financial commitment of the contract for the Service (or Services) for which I have applied.
• I agree that if any of my contact information changes then I will promptly notify Airtel AU of those changes.
• I agree that, at any time, prior to the order for my Service being activated by Airtel AU Customer Service Team, I may cancel my request for the Services at no cost. However, if the order for my Service has been activated and I then choose to withdraw this Service Application, then I will be liable for the reasonable costs incurred by Airtel AU in attempting to provision the Service for me, up to a maximum amount of $150 (per actioned Service).
• I agree that if I use a modem or router which is supplied by a third party (i.e. not by Airtel AU) then Airtel AU will not know anything about that equipment, Airtel AU may only be able to provide you with minimum assistance and will not be responsible or liable for any consequences arising from your use of such equipment.
• I agree that, the term of this contract for the Services for which I have applied, fits within the period of time that I will be residing at my home, and I am aware that, if I cancel my contract before the end of the term, I may be liable for a Cancellation Fee.
• I agree that, in the event that I wish to cancel the Service after the term has concluded, I will provide at least 30 days notice of that cancellation.