Australia's Super-fast Fiber Powered Internet
Airtel Australia, when only the best will do, providing you and your family with a luxurious 4–5-star hotel to the destination of your choice *
* Travel not included & conditions apply. See Terms & Conditions bellow. Accommodation is subject to availability and for two people. However, some hotels allow two children up to 12 years of age to stay in the same room as two adults. Taxes & Booking fees also apply.
- There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation incentive or any other hoops you’ll need to jump through to redeem.Simply activate online by prepaying the hotel taxes and fees associated with the destination. After activation, login online and search for your preferred participating resort/hotel and preferred travel dates. Please appreciate that the reason we can offer this complimentary accommodation is because for much of the year, the participating hotels & resorts have around a 30% vacancy-rate. So they essentially forego much of their normal room-rate to participate in this program, in the hope that “non-paying” guests will consume food & beverages at the property…….therefore providing the hotels with “some” revenue. There are understandably “some peak vacation periods” where the hotels & resorts are traditionally full or near-full – so they won’t have rooms available or perhaps there may be a modest surcharge (eg: School Holidays).
- The expiration date on this incentive pertains only to the “activation” of this vacation incentive and not the actual “Vacation Accommodation Vouchers.”In other words, when you follow the booking procedure shown on your Vacation Activation Voucher, you’ll go to www.choosemylocation.com& select your destination (eg: Gold Coast). Once you do this, you’ll receive an email from Redeem Vacations, notifying you of the need to “activate” your voucher by paying taxes & booking fee within 7 days. There’s a simple reason for this. We’ve found that if people “pay the taxes & fee” within a short period, they tend to go on the holiday. And hotels WANT people to GO on holidays. Travel can be completed within 24 months after activation.So you can select your hotel at any time within 24 months -it’s just the destination you need to choose upfront (eg: Sydney)Travel to & from your chosen hotel or resort is not included. If you have more than one vacation incentive, the others cannot be used back to back in the same or different destinations.There must be at least 1 year gap between each vacation booked through RedeemVacations.com by any person or family.
- GROUP travel is NOT allowed – only one incentive per household and resort/hotel is allowed. Reedeemvacations.com will only honour one incentive per family and friends per 12 months – travelling on the same arrival and departure dates. Only 1 party can use the complimentary vacation incentive for the same travel dates.
- This digital incentive will be considered void if bartered or purchased by the recipient. he incentive is valid for a reservation request offering Luxurious Resort/Hotel Accommodations in your choice of destinations provided by RedeemVacations.com. Most rooms are for 2 to 4 occupants based on room type and availability and at least one occupant must be at least 21 years of age.So in most hotels, you can enjoy “a family vacation.” Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee that ALL hotels will cater for children. “Some” hotels choose not to, its a case of selecting hotels or resorts that suit your circumstances.Your cost to redeem this incentive and book the reservation is just our recovery fees for the local government taxes, tourism fees and booking fees which vary by destination. The main reservation holder must also have a Major Credit or a Bank Debit Card with a Visa or Mastercard logo, plus a valid government-issued ID to check-in.
- The recipient of this incentive will receive luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which retail is valued at up to AUD $350 per night. However, the recipient is responsible for all other expenses, including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses. If applicable, the resort fees will be disclosed when choosing a hotel and preferred travel dates. (Resort fees cover items like WiFi Internet Access, Local Calls, & Resort amenities.)
- All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book.Reservations are based on availability and understandably rooms are less likely to be available at peak vacation periods like Easter, Christmas & School Holidays. Check-in is available 7 days a week.Most resorts won’t have availabilities during the busy Christmas & school holiday periods – in other words, they don’t have an empty rooms to give away!In the case of the 4 Night Holidays, it’s recommended that people choose nights between Sunday & Thursday – if one wants to include a “peak night” like Friday & Saturday, there’s a modest surcharge AUD $55 per night.Why? Because Fridays & Saturdays are busy days & therefore the resorts don’t have many empty rooms available.
- This incentive activation is FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE.The end user will have 24 months to travel and can choose from all available destinations to find travel dates and participating resort/hotel options. Once travel dates are confirmed, no changes will be allowed. Cancellations after dates are confirmed will result in forfeiture of the activation fees. (The inventory used for these rooms are not as flexible as booking at regular retail rack rates, so once confirmed, changes will not be allowed and cancellations or no-shows will result in forfeiture of fees paid)
- The user must reside at least 100 miles or 160 kilometres away from the destination resort of choice. Remember, the participating hotels are providing this extraordinary “accommodation deal” on the basis that they hope to get “a financial return” via guests buying food, beverages, room service, spa treatments & tours etc whilst at the property. If “locals” were to avail themselves of the “free accommodation”, it’s likely they’d simply buy food & beverages locally (or bring them from home!). And almost certainly, such “locals” would NOT be investing in spa massages, cocktails by the pool or tours.Hence why the 160km condition is a commonsense one.
- This incentive has no cash surrender value, void if discontinued and where prohibited by law. The terms of this offer are subject to change without notice. RedeemVacations.comreserves the right to offer other hotels with equal or similar value with incentive holder approval if required due to availability. Do not rely upon representations other than what is noted here.
- To redeem, simply activate the incentive online and then search online at RedeemVacations.comfor the destination of choice and participating resort/hotels and travel dates.
- Booking fees & taxes apply with this accommodation offer — AUD $29.95 per night.
These taxes & fees are based on a few factors – examples include but are not limited to:
- Remuneration to a 3rd party booking engine* Local tourism & bed taxes
- Federal, state, local or municipal taxes
- Value-added tax
- Sales tax based on the full rack-rate of the accommodation
- Maid service fees
- Travel agency fees & zone surcharges
- The user of the Vacation Accommodation Voucher agrees that they have decided to experience this holiday of their own volition.Understandably, theuser’s or users’ enjoyment, safety & satisfaction is entirely their responsibility. And the “reservation holder & family/guests” agree that The Institute Of Wow & the Business that provided the complimentary vacation will not be held responsible for any personal disappointment, losses or personal injury during their vacation stay. Users are responsible and accountable for their decisions & actions and by the hotel reservation, users agree not to attempt to hold The Institute Of Wow or the participating business (that provided the complimentary vacation) liable for their decisions, actions or satisfaction levels, at any time, under any circumstance.
Australia’s trusted NBN provider.
Trusted by Australian homes and business’ to continuously deliver faster and more reliable broadband connection.
Unbeatable Customer Service.
We are dedicated to providing an unbeatable customer experience –from our range of services to our customer support.
Stay connected and save.
Bundle eligible products under one account and save. From Super-fast broadband to Voip Telephony to Mobile (SIM) and more.
We’ve got you covered.
Whether it is next-generation, super-fast NBN or a more reliable service or simply you’re after a better deal –we’ve got the right product to meet your particular needs.